The PIXMA MX726 Theme is an innovative solution for premium office convenience to print, copy, scan and also fax with Wireless/ Ethernet, mobile phones and connectivity Apple AirPrint. Auto-Duplex printing and also ADF allows very easy, two-sided duplicating and also scanning as well as built in two-sided printing conserves money and time. Business performance of premium all-in-one printer.
Canon PIXMA MX726 offers a range of time-saving attributes as well as exceptional quality printing, duplicating, scanning and also faxing, the PIXMA MX726 which is a sophisticated option for your home office. Including automated two-sided printing and also an automatic paper feeder for duplicating, scanning and faxing, these printers All-in-One conserves important time and effort, while the ink cartridge XL and also XXL which helps you save cash.
But all the effectiveness that will suggest absolutely nothing without quality, which is why the PIXMA MX726 utilizes 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution and print-head 1PL FINE modern technology to create sharp, detailed prints with outstanding shade recreation. The MX726 also provides a variety of connectivity alternatives, so you could send out a print demand from a 2.5-inch shade LCD display, from your phone or tablet, from your laptop computer through Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable television, or with PIXMA Cloud Link utilizing Facebook, dropbox or Evernote
Canon PIXMA MX726 Specifications
- ” Print resolution: up: 9600 horizontal x 2400 (upright) dpi
- Resolution/ Scanning (optical) to: “2400 x 4800” dpi/
- Ink Storage tanks: PGI-650BK, CLI-651Y/ CLI-651C/ cli- 651M
- CLI-651BK (optional cliu-651XL, 650XL and also PGI-PGI-655XXL high ability cartridge).
Canon PIXMA MX726 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX726 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX726 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX726 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX726
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX726 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX726.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX726 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX726 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX726
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX726 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX726 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX726 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX726 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX726 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX726 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX726 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX726 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX726, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX726 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX726 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX726 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX726 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX726, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX726 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||45 MB||Download|
|MX726 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||38 MB||Download|
|MX726 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|MX726 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||54 MB||Download|
|MX726 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|MX726 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||26 MB||Download|
|MX726 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|MX726 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX726 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|MX726 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3.2 MB||Download|
|MX726 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|