CANON PIXMA PRO-1 Driver & Software Download
PIXMA PRO-1 redefining brilliance of LUCIA ink system with 12 colors. The overall color range larger adds to the feel of Your work of art expression. Even black and white mould already have a class exhibit, with 5 special monochrome ink to ensure precision in black and white so special section highlights to shadows.
Color inkjet printer
Media: A3 +, A3, A4 and more
Print borderless 4 x 6 photos “within 2 minutes 5 seconds
PIXMA PRO-1 using technology ink LUCIA 12 colors for color reproduction and contrast higher for a more dramatic image. PIXMA PRO-1 also includes the 5 monochrome ink for photos black white &. The addition of Chroma Optimizer increases the density of black color to keep the colors on the print results look natural.
Aside from the genuine Canon media, users can enjoy a special inkjet print media compatibility of different paper mills that meet the standards of the PIXMA PRO-1. Print media that meet this criteria will display a sign PIXMA PRO Partner.
For larger printing needs, this can print PIXMA up to size A3 + to print your photos in full resolution. Suitable for printing, You can take advantage of this incredible feature for printing at its best.
CANON PIXMA PRO-1 Specs
- Printing Technology Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size 4 Picoliters
- Ink Type Canon LUCIA Pigment-based Inks
- Ink Palette Matte Black, Photo Black, Dark Gray, Gray, Light Gray, Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Red and Chroma Optimizer
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 12 Individual Ink Cartridges
- Number of Nozzles 12,288
- Nozzle Pitch Not specified by manufacturer
- Print Speed 4 min, 20 sec for 13 x 19″ (33 x 48.3 cm) color or grayscale print
- Input Buffer Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Printer Duty Cycle Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Print Archival Life Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Maximum Paper Width 14″ (35.6 cm)
- Maximum Printable Area 13 x 19″ (33 x 48.3 cm)
- 14 x 17″ (35.6 x 43.2 cm)
- Paper Sizes 4.0 x 6.0″ (10.2 x 15.2) – 13 x 19″ (33 x 48.3 cm)
- Borderless Photo Sizes From 4.0 x 6.0″ (10.2 x 15.2) up to 14 x 17″ (35.6 x 43.2 cm) and 13 x 19″ (33 x 48.3 cm)
- Paper Types Inkjet-compatible paper products, including Moab, ILFORD and Hahnemuhle
- Paper Capacity 20 sheets of photo paper
- Special Media Support Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Media Thickness 350 gsm
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter N/A
- Maximum Roll Print Length N/A
- Paper-Feed Method Rear paper input tray or manual feed
- Computer Interface USB 2.0
- Compatible Memory Cards N/A
- Direct Print Capable Yes, via PictBridge
- Network Capable Yes, 10/100 Ethernet
- PostScript Support No
- System & Software Requirements Windows: XP, Vista, 7
- Mac: OS X 10.4.11 or higher
- Status Display Indicator lights
- Image Preview Display No
- Front Panel Controls Power, Paper Feed
- Power Consumption Printing: 24 W
- Standby: 1.6 W
- Off: 0.4 W
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 27.4 x 18.2 x 9.5″ (69.6 x 46.2 x 24.1 cm)
- Weight 60.9 lb (27.6 kg)
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 76.0 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 31.0 x 25.6 x 13.6″
CANON PIXMA PRO-1 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
PRO-1 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X) 18.104.22.168 24 MB Download
PRO-1 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 2.02 27 MB Download
PRO-1 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) 22.214.171.124 25 MB Download
PRO-1 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 5.85 28 MB Download
CANON PIXMA PRO-1 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of CANON PIXMA PRO-1 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of CANON PIXMA PRO-1 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide CANON PIXMA PRO-1 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup CANON PIXMA PRO-1
- Switch ON both CANON PIXMA PRO-1 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA PRO-1
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair CANON PIXMA PRO-1 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, CANON PIXMA PRO-1 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually CANON PIXMA PRO-1
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download CANON PIXMA PRO-1 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need CANON PIXMA PRO-1 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both CANON PIXMA PRO-1 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, CANON PIXMA PRO-1 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup CANON PIXMA PRO-1 via Software CD
The setting up of CANON PIXMA PRO-1 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find CANON PRO-1 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish CANON PRO-1 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices CANON PIXMA PRO-1, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using CANON PIXMA PRO-1 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of CANON PIXMA PRO-1 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer CANON PIXMA PRO-1 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until CANON PIXMA PRO-1 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your CANON PIXMA PRO-1, immediately.