PIXMA PRO-10 technology uses ink to produce color 10 LUCIA prints high quality photos. This includes 3 ink monochrome for black and white photographs. The addition of Chroma Optimizer increases the density of black color to keep the colors on the print results look natural.
CANON PIXMA PRO-10 Specs
- Printing Technology Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi (black/color)
- Print Speed 8.0×10.0″ Image ~ 3 minutes 35 seconds (A4 paper, with border)
- 11.0×14.0″ Image: ~ 5 minutes 20 seconds (A3 paper, with border)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 10 individual ink cartridges
- Compatible Ink Cartridges PGI-72 Matte Black
- PGI-72 Photo Black
- PGI-72 Cyan
- PGI-72 Magenta
- PGI-72 Yellow
- PGI-72 Photo Cyan
- PGI-72 Photo Magenta
- PGI-72 Gray
- PGI-72 Red
- PGI-72 Chroma Optimizer
- Number of Nozzles 7,680
- Maximum Printable Area 13.0 x 19.0″ (33.02 x 48.26 cm)
- Paper Sizes Letter, Legal, 4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm), 5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm), 8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm), 11.0 x 17.0″ (27.94 x 43.18 cm), 13.0 x 19.0″ (33.02 x 48.26 cm)
- Paper Types Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Fine Art Paper: Fine Art “Museum Etching”; Other Fine Art Papers
- CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Paper Capacity Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets plain, 20 sheets photo (4.0 x 6.0″); 10 sheets Letter/8.0 x 10.0″, 1 sheet A3+
- Manual Feeder: 1 Sheet Photo Paper (all sizes)
- Paper-Feed Method Auto sheet feeder, manual feeder
- Interface Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n)
- PictBridge (Cable not included)
- Direct Print Capable PictBridge
- Network Capable Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- OS Compatibility Windows: Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1 & SP2, XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Mac: OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.76, 10.8, 10.9
- Power Consumption Printing: 17 W
- Standby: 2.3 W
- Acoustics 33.9 dB(A)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 27.2 x 8.5 x 15.2″ (69.09 x 21.59 x 38.61 cm)
- Weight 43.9 lb (19.91 kg)
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 55.5 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 31.0 x 21.0 x 13.5″
CANON PIXMA PRO-10 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver Ver. 1.04 for Windows:
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows 10 Click Here
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows 10 (x64) Click Here
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows 8.1 Click Here
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows 8.1 (x64) Click Here
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows 8 Click Here
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows 8 (x64) Click Here
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows 7 Click Here
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows 7 (x64) Click Here
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows Vista Click Here
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows Vista (x64) Click Here
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Windows XP Click Here
CANON PIXMA PRO-10 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of CANON PIXMA PRO-10 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of CANON PIXMA PRO-10 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide CANON PIXMA PRO-10 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup CANON PIXMA PRO-10
- Switch ON both CANON PIXMA PRO-10 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA PRO-10
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair CANON PIXMA PRO-10 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, CANON PIXMA PRO-10 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually CANON PIXMA PRO-10
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download CANON PIXMA PRO-10 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need CANON PIXMA PRO-10 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both CANON PIXMA PRO-10 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, CANON PIXMA PRO-10 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup CANON PIXMA PRO-10 via Software CD
The setting up of CANON PIXMA PRO-10 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find CANON PRO-10 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish CANON PIXMA PRO-10 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices CANON PIXMA PRO-10, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using CANON PIXMA PRO-10 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of CANON PIXMA PRO-10 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer CANON PIXMA PRO-10 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until CANON PIXMA PRO-10 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your CANON PIXMA PRO-10, immediately.