CANON PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Create stunning color and monochrome photos at home. This 8-ink A3 + photo printer offers photo quality, fast print speeds and support for various media.
8-color dye ink with the ChromaLife100 + technology
Vibrant glossy prints of photos that last up to 200 years under the proper storage conditions.
The PIXMA Pro-100 supports Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection. AirPrint ™ is also supported for iOS devices.
2-Way Paper Feeding
input paper tray and manual rear Slot pengumpanan for 14 x 17 “and thick paper.
CANON PIXMA PRO-100 Specs
Product details specifications of CANON PIXMA PRO-100 Printer
Types Of Inkjet Printers
4800 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi
Type: Individual Ink Cartridge
Number of Nozzles: nozzles 6.144
Min. Ink Droplets Size: 3pl
Ink Tanks: CLI-42 Yellow/Magenta/Cyan/Photo Magenta/Photo Cyan/Black/Gray/Light Gray
Photo (11 x 14 “image on A3 + with Border) * 1
Photo (8 x 10 “image on A4 with Border) * 1
Rear Tray: Up to 322.2 mm (12.7 “), Borderless: Up to 329mm (A3 +) (13 ‘)
Manual Feed Slot: Up to 348.8 mm (13.7 “), Borderless: Up to 356mm (14”)
Recomended Printing Area
Top margin: 37 mm/Bottom margin: 37 mm
A3 +, A3, A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR, 4 x 6 “, 5 x 7”, 8 x 10 “, Envelopes (DL, COM10)
Printable Disc: 1 (Manual handling by the disc tray)
Ink End Sensor Optical sensor + Dot count
Print Head Alignment
Network Type: IEEE 802.3 u (100BASE-TX)/IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T)
Data Rate: 10 m/100Mbps (auto switchable)
Network Type: IEEE 802 .11n/IEEE 802.11 g/IEEE 802 .11b
Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
Wireless LAN interface a/b/g/n, Ethernet, 10/100, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Pictbridge
Power AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
The Operating System
Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
Mac OS X v10.5 or later
Dimensions (W x D x H) 689 x 385 x 215mm
Weighs 19.7 kg
CANON PIXMA PRO-100 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
PRO-100 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 1.05 26 MB Download
PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) 18.104.22.168 24 MB Download
PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) 22.214.171.124 24 MB Download
PRO-100 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 5.85a 29 MB Download
CANON PIXMA PRO-100 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of CANON PIXMA PRO-100 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of CANON PIXMA PRO-100 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide CANON PIXMA PRO-100 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup CANON PIXMA PRO-100
- Switch ON both CANON PIXMA PRO-100 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA PRO-100
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair CANON PIXMA PRO-100 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, CANON PIXMA PRO-100 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually CANON PIXMA PRO-100
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download CANON PIXMA PRO-100 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need CANON PIXMA PRO-100USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both CANON PIXMA PRO-100 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, CANON PIXMA PRO-100 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup CANON PIXMA PRO-100 via Software CD
The setting up of CANON PIXMA PRO-100 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find CANON PIXMA PRO-100 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish CANON PIXMA PRO-100 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices CANON PIXMA PRO-100, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using CANON PIXMA PRO-100 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of CANON PIXMA PRO-100 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer CANON PIXMA PRO-100 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until CANON PIXMA PRO-100 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your CANON PIXMA PRO-100, immediately.