Canon PIXMA TS8040 Series driver
Canon PIXMA TS8040 works All-In-One Printer providing top quality high-quality picture printing, a number of wi-fi connection selections and a simple 10.8 centimeters (4.3″) touchscreen, all from the classy as well as small body. Create wonderful photographs full with brilliant colours as well as magnificent element. Canon’s Remarkable inkjet print procedure, enhanced print head design and also 6 solitary inks – which includes grey – suggest improved shielding, reduced graininess, additional black tones, and shots that glance a great deal better than at any time.
Experience a lean, space-saving form variable 30% smaller sized compared to coming before equal items. Smart contrasting structures, rounded edges and tapering shapes make the printer’s already-small framework appear a lot more compact. An impressive printer in and also out.
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Specifications
- Available Functions: Print, Replicate & Scan.
- Print Resolution: Approximately 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi
- Mono Print Rate: ESAT; Approx. 8.4 ipm ¹
- Colour Publish Speed: ESAT; Approx. 4.8 ipm ¹
- Media Dimension: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial # 10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm.
- Media Weight: Ordinary paper: 64 to 105 g/m ² and also sustained Canon unique media around approx. 300 g/m ²
- Scanner Type: Flat bed, CIS colour scanner.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi ¹
- Replicate Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approximate. 30 secs ¹, sESAT: Approximate. 2.5 ipm ¹
- Measurements (W x D x H): 449 × 304 × 152mm.
- Weight: Approximate. 5.3 kg.
- Black Ink Storage tank Life: Black: 180 web pages (PG-540), 600 web pages (optional PG-540XL) ¹, Black: 1420 pictures * (PG-540), 4340 pictures * (optional PG-540XL) ² * Approximated extra yield.
- Colour Ink Container Life: Colour: 180 web pages (CL-541), 400 pages (optional CL-541XL) ¹, Colour: 67 pictures (CL-541), 135 photos (optional CL-541XL) ².
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA TS8040 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA TS8040 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA TS8040 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA TS8040
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA TS8040 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA TS8040.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA TS8040 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA TS8040 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA TS8040
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA TS8040 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA TS8040 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA TS8040 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA TS8040 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA TS8040 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA TS8040 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA TS8040 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA TS8040 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA TS8040, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA TS8040 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA TS8040 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA TS8040 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA TS8040 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA TS8040, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|TS8040 series Getting Started Guide|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.12/10.11)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS8040 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|TS8040 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|TS8040 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|