Hello friend, we are here we will help you to easily search the printer driver according to what you want and obtain a printer driver that is appropriate and relevant updates to your devices. Download drivers and software is complete for Windows and MAC OS here:
Specification Canon PIXMA TS8160
• Ink Type: FINE Cartridge
• Printing Resulution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
• Document Print Speed: B&W 15.0 ipm, Colour 10.0 ipm
• Photo Print Speed: Aprrox. 17 seconds (4×6 borderless)
• Borderless Printing: Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0mm (Supported Paper Size: A4/LTR/4×6/5×7/8×10/Square 5×5″/Card Size (91x55mm))
• Bordered Printing: Top margin: 3mm, Bottom margin: 5mm, Left/Right margin: each 3.4 mm (LTR/LGL: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.3mm)
• Paper Capacity: Plain paper A4/A5/B5/LTR = 100 sheets, LGL = 10 sheets
• Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL,COM10), 4×6, 5×7, 8×10, Card Size (91x55mm), Custom size (Rear Tray; width 55-215.9mm, length 89-676mm; Cassette; width 148-215.9mm, length 210-297mm), Square (5×5)
• Support Paper Weights: Plain Paper 64-105 gsm, Canon speciality paper max weight 300 gsm (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)
• Protocol: TCP/IP
• Frequency Band/Channel: 2.4GHz, 1-13
• Wireless LAN Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
• Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
• Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
• Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available
• Memory Card Printing: Available for SD Cards
• PC Interface: Available
• Multiple Copy: Max 99 pages (black/colour)
• Scanner Type: Flatbed
• Scanning Resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi
• Scanning Bit Depth (Input/Output): Grayscale 16bit/8bit, Colour RGB 16bit/8bit
• Smartphone or Tablet: Available
• Goggle Cloud Print: Available
• Apple Air Print: Available
• PIXMA Printing Solutions: Available
• Bluetooth: Available
• Wi-Fi: Available
• Interface: High Speed USB (USB cable not included)
• Quiet Mode: Available
• Paper Feed: Rear Tray, Front load cassette
• Power Source: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: 1.2W, OFF: Approx. 0.3W, Copying (USB connection to PC) 16W (approx)
• Operating Temperature: 15-30 C
• Operating Humidity: 10-80% RH (non condensating)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 372 x 324 x 139 mm
• Weight (Approx.): 6.5 kg
Canon PIXMA TS8160 Operating System Compatibility:
Operating(s) System(s) : Win10 x64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)Linux.
PIXMA TS8160 Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64)
PIXMA TS8160 XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64)
PIXMA TS8160 MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64)
|PIXMA TS8160 Software Package For (macOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite For (macOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10)|
PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista)
|Quick Menu For (macOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
Canon PIXMA TS8160 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA TS8160 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA TS8160 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA TS8160 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA TS8160
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA TS8160 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA TS8160 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA TS8160 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA TS8160
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA TS8160 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA TS8160 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA TS8160 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA TS8160 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA TS8160 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA TS8160 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon ImageCLASS LBP8100n software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA TS8160 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA TS8160 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA TS8160 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA TS8160 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA TS8160 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA TS8160 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA TS8160 , immediately.