To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon PIXMA TS9020 are in their most recent version.
- Functions Print,Scan,Copy
- Printing Technology Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Speed Black: 15 ipm
- Color: 10 ipm
- 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm Photo: 21 seconds
- Ink Type Pigment
- Ink Palette Pigment Black
- Print Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14″
- Print Speed: 15 ipm Black / 10 ipm Color
- Optical Scan Resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5 x 11.7″
- Front & Rear 100-Sheet Paper Trays
- 6-Color Ink System; Duplex Printing
- 5.0″ Touchscreen LCD; SD Card Slot
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi with NFC
- Control Panel 5″ / 12.7 cm touchscreen LCD
- Dimensions 14.7 x 12.8 x 5.6″ / 37.3 x 32.5 x 14.2 cm
- Weight 14.7 lb / 6.7 kg
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 17.5 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 17.6 x 17.2 x 8.3″
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon PIXMA TS9020 based on your computer operating system.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Printer Driver -PIXMA TS9020 Driver
Description: This product is software for confirming the SSID (access point name) and network key when configuring wireless LAN settings.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
File Languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, TC, Thai, Turkish, Chinese
File Name: mcpd-mac-ts9000-18_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
File Version: 22.214.171.124
Mac OS High Sierra 10.13
Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
File Size: (16.73 MB)
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.