To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon PowerShot G12 Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon PowerShot G12 are in their most recent version.
- Pixel Camera Approx. 10 million pixels
- Focus Distance
- 5x zoom: 6.1 (W) – 30.5 (T) mm (35mm equivalent films: 28 (W) – 140 (T) mm)
- Focus Range
- 1cm (0.4in.) – infinity (W), 30cm (12in.) – infinity (T)
- Macros: 1 – 50cm (0.4in – 1.6ft.) (W), 30 – 50cm (12in. – 1.6ft.) (T)
- Image Stabilizer (IS) System Lens-shift type
- Imaging Processor
- DIGIC 4
- Optical Viewfinder
- Real-image zoom viewfinder (with dioptric adjustment dial)
- LCD Monitor
- Type: TFT color (Wide viewing angle type)
- Size: type 2.8 ”
- Effective Pixel: Approx. 461,000 dots
- Aspect Ratio: 4: 3
- Features: Brightness adjusment (5 levels), Quick-bright LCD
- Vari-Angle type (movement: approx. Horizontal 177 degrees, approx. 270 rotational degrees)
- Control System: Single (continuous in Auto mode), Continuous, Servo AF (Servo AE) manual focus
- AF Frame: Face AiAF, Center, FlexiZone, Tracking AF
- Metering Evaluative System, Center-weighted average, Spot
- ISO Speed Auto, ISO 80/100/125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200
- White balance
- Auto, Day Light, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Flash, Underwater, Custom1, Custom2
- Shutter Speed 1 – 1 / 4000sec
- 15 – 1 / 4000sec. (Total shutter speed range)
- Type: Iris
- f / number: f / 2.8 – f / 8.0 (W), f / 4.5 – f / 8.0 (T)
- Flash Modes: Auto, on, Slow Synchro, off
- Range: 50cm – 7.0m (W), 1.6m – 23m (T) (50 – 4.0ft (W), 1.6 – 13 (T))
- Digital Zoom Still images / Movies: Approx. 4.0x (up to approx. 20x in combination with the optical zoom),
- Safety Zoom, Digital Tele-converter
- Media Recorder SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC memory card, MultimediaCard, MMC plus card,
- HC MMC plus card
- Hi-Speed USB
- HDMI Output
- Analog audio output (Monaural)
- Analog video output (NTSC / PAL)
- Power Source Battery Pack NB7L
- ACK-DC50 AC Adapter Kit)
- Dimensions (CIPA compliant) 112.1 x 76.2 x 48.3mm (4.41 x 3.00 x 1.90in.)
- Weight (CIPA compliant) Approx. 401g (14.1oz.) (Including the battery and memory card)
- Approx. 351g (12.4oz.) (Camera body only)
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon PowerShot G12 based on your computer operating system.
Canon PowerShot G12 Cameras Driver -PowerShot G12 Driver
This compact multifunctional device features double-sided document output as standard & optional Wi-Fi. Time and cost saving capabilities ensure you hit deadlines & save money too.
Description: Create wide panoramic images from a series of shots taken while moving the camera slightly before each shot.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Русский, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文
PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X
File version: 3.2.7
Release date: 01/16/2015
OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8
Canon PowerShot G12 Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.