To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon PowerShot G16 Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon PowerShot G16 are in their most recent version.
- Body type
- Compact body type
- Max resolution of 4000 x 3000
- Other resolutions 4000 x 2248, 4000 x 2664, 2992 x 2992, 2816 x 2112, 2816 x 1880, 2816 x 1584, 2112 x 2112,
- 1920 x 1080, 1600 x 1200, 1600 x 1064, 1200 x 1200, 640 x 480, 640 x 424, 640 x 360, 480 x 480
- Image ratio w: h 1: 1, 5: 4, 4: 3, 3: 2, 16: 9
- Effective pixels of 12 megapixels
- Sensor photo detectors 13 megapixels
- Sensor size 1 / 1.7 “(7.44 x 5.58 mm)
- BSI-CMOS sensor type
- Digic 6 processor
- ISO Auto, 80 – 12800
- White balance presets 7
- Custom white balance Yes (2)
- Optical Image stabilization
- Uncompressed RAW format
- JPEG quality levels Superfine, Fine
Optics & Focus
- Focal length (equiv.) 28–140 mm
- Optical zoom 5 ×
- Maximum aperture F1.8–2.8
- Contrast Detect (sensor)Multi-area,,The center,Selective single-point,Tracking,Single,Continuous,Face Detection,Live View
- Digital zoom Yes (4x)
- Manual focus Yes
- Macro focus range 1 cm (0.39 ″)
- Number of focus points 9
Screen / viewfinder
- Articulated LCD Fixed
- Screen size 3 ″
- Screen dots 922,000
- Touch screen No
- Screen type TFT PureColor II G LCD
- Live view Yes
- Optical type viewfinder (tunnel)
- Viewfinder coverage of 80%
- Minimum shutter speed 15 sec
- The maximum shutter speed is 1/4000 sec
- Aperture priority Yes
- Shutter priority Yes
- Manual exposure mode Yes
- Subject / scene modes Yes
- Built-in flash Yes
- Flash range 7.00 m
- External flash Yes (Hot-shoe)
- Flash modes Auto, On, Off, Red-Eye, Slow Sync, Second Curtain
- Continuous drive 12.2 fps
- Self-timer Yes (2 or 10 sec, Custom)
- Metering modes
- Exposure compensation ± 3 (at 1/3 EV steps)
- AE Bracketing (3 frames at 1/3 EV steps)
- 1920 x 1080 resolutions (60 or 30 fps), 1280 x 720 (30 fps), 640 x 480 (30 fps)
- MPEG-4 format, H.264
- Videography notes Miniature Effect (720p, 480p): 6fps, 3fps, 1.5 fps; Super Slow Motion Movie (480p, 240p):
- 120, 240 fps; Star Time-Lapse Movie (1080p): 15 fps
- Stereo Microphone
- Mono speaker
- Storage types SD / SDHC / SDXC
- USB USB 2.0 (480 Mbit / sec)
- HDMI Yes (Mini)
- Built-in Wireless
- Wireless notes Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11 b / g / n)
- Remote control Yes (Optional wired remote or via smartphone)
- Environmentally sealed No.
- Battery Battery Pack
- Battery description Lithium-Ion NB-10L rechargeable battery & charger
- Battery Life (CIPA) 360
- 356 g weight (inc. Batteries) (0.78 lb / 12.56 oz)
- Dimensions 109 x 76 x 40 mm (4.29 x 2.99 x 1.57 ″)
- Orientation sensor Yes
- Timelapse recording Yes (Star time-lapse movie)
- GPS Optional
- Mobile via GPS notes (linked to compatible smartphones)
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon PowerShot G16 based on your computer operating system.
Canon PowerShot G16 Multifunction Camera Driver -PowerShot G16 Driver
This compact multifunctional device features double-sided document output as standard & optional Wi-Fi. Time and cost saving capabilities ensure you hit deadlines & save money too.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Русский, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文
PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X
File version: 3.2.7
Description: Create wide panoramic images from a series of shots taken while moving the camera slightly before each shot.
Release date: 01/16/2015
Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X v10.10, Mac OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8
Digital Photo Professional 3.14.47 Updater for Mac OS X
CameraWindow DC 8.10.3b2 for Mac OS X
File version: 8.10.3b2
Description: CameraWindow DC 8.10.3b2 for Mac OS X is software that will install CameraWindow DC on your computer or update a previously installed version of CameraWindow DC to CameraWindow DC 8.10.3b2.
Release date: 11/27/2014
Canon PowerShot G16 Driver Mac Installation Instructions Mac OS-X:
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.