To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon PowerShot N100 Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon PowerShot N100 are in their most recent version.
Complete PowerShot N100 specifications
- Compact Digital Camera Type
- Image 12.1MP Pixel Valid Sensor
- Optical Sensor Type / Size 1 / 1.7-inch CMOS
- Lens Focal Length Main: 5.2 (W) – 26.0 (T) mm (35mm equivalent film: 24-120mm)
- 25mm F-number
- Optical Zoom 5x
- Basic Specifications – General Shutter Speed 1-1 / 2000 sec. 15-1 sec. (Shooting long exposures)
- Light Sensitivity (ISO) Auto, ISO 80 – 6400
- focus distance Main – Auto / Normal: 2.0 in. (5cm) – infinity (W), 12.0 in. (30cm) – infinity (T); Macro: 1.2 in. –
- 1.6 ft. (3-50cm) (W)
- Supported Flash Memory SD Memory Cards, SDHC Memory Cards, SDXC Memory Cards
- Image record for Exif format. 2.3 (JPEG)
- 3.0-inch LCD size Tilt, LCD Capacitive Touch Panel
- Battery Type Battery Pack
- NB-12L battery model number
- NTSC / PAL connection (dedicated connector) with unified type of digital, audio and video); HDMI connector
- (D-type), Stereo (female dedicated connector) with unified type of digital, audio and video)
- Basic Specifications – Compact Digital Zoom 4x
- Movie Resolution 1920×1080 (Full HD), 640×480
- MP4 movie format record (Image: H.264; Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (Stereo))
- 30fps frame rate
- Other – General Image Stabilization huh
- Face Recognition
- Self timer
- Continuous shooting Normal: Approx. TBA shots / sec. (in P mode)
- PictBridge huh
- Other – Live View SLR
- Built-in flash huh
- Dimension Size (WxHxD) 4.11 x 2.66 x 1.41 in. / 104.5 x 67.5 x 35.8mm
- Weight of 10.2 oz. / 289g (CIPA standard) 8.89 oz. / 252g (Body only)
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon PowerShot N100 based on your computer operating system.
Canon PowerShot N100 Multifunction Camera Driver -PowerShot N100 Driver
This compact multifunctional device features double-sided document output as standard & optional Wi-Fi. Time and cost saving capabilities ensure you hit deadlines & save money too.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Русский, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文
Digital Camera Software 3.3
Release date: 18.12.2014
File version: 3.3
OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7
PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X
File version: 3.2.7
Description: PowerShot N100 Camera. Create wide panoramic images from a series of shots taken while moving the camera slightly before each shot.
Release date: 16.01.2015
OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8
Canon PowerShot N100 Driver Mac Installation Instructions Mac OS-X:
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.