To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon PowerShot S110 Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon PowerShot S110 are in their most recent version.
- Specification of CANON PowerShot S110 Digital Camera
- Pixel Camera Approx. 12.1 million pixels
- Focus Distance
- 5x Optical, 4x Digital and 20x Combined Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
- Focus Range
- Normal Focusing Distance: 2.0 in. (5cm) – infinity (W), 12 in. (30cm) – infinity (T)
- Macro Focus Distance: 1.2 in. – 1.6 ft. (3-50cm) (W), 12 in. – 1.6 ft. (30-50cm) (T)
- Variety of Auto Focus Contrast Detect, Multi-area, Center, Tracking, Single, Face Detection, Live View, Manual
- Optical Image Stabilizer (IS) System
- LCD Monitor
- LCD Monitor: 3.0-inch TFT Color LCD with Touch-screen panel with wide viewing angle
- LCD Pixels: Approx. 461,000 dots
- LCD Coverage: Approx. 100%
- Metering System
- Evaluative *, Center-weighted average, Spot
- Digital Scene Portrait, Smooth Skin, Smart Shutter * 4, High-Speed Burst HQ, Handheld NightScene,
- Underwater, Snow, Fireworks, Stitch Assist, High Dynamic Range, Nostalgic, Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect,
- Toy Camera Effect, Soft Focus , Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Color Accent, Color Swap
- ISO Speed Auto, 80 – 12800
- AUTO Exposure Control, Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, Scene
- White balance
- Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Flash, Underwater, Custom 1, Custom 2
- Shutter Speed
- 1-1 / 2000 sec.
- 15-1 / 2000 sec. (in Tv and M modes)
- Modes: Auto, on, Slow Synchro, off
- Range: 50cm – 7.0m (W), 50m – 2.3m (T) (1.6 – 23ft (W), 1.6 – 7.5 (T))
- Digital Zoom Still images / Movies: Approx. 4.0x (up to approx. 20x in combination with the optical zoom),
- Safety Zoom, Digital Tele-converter
- Media Recorder SD / SDHC / SDXC memory card
- Video Out: NTSC / PAL (dedicated connector) with unified type of digital, audio and video)
- Mini-HDMI connector
- Audio Out: Stereo (dedicated connector) with unified type of digital, audio and video)
- Other: SD memory card slot; direct connection to Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers & PictBridge
- compatible printers
- Windows PC and Apple Macintosh Operating System
- Power Source Battery Pack NB-5L, Compact CA-DC10 Power Adapter (ACK-DC30 AC Adapter Kit included)
- Dimensions (CIPA compliant) 3.89 x 2.32 x 1.06 in. / 98.8 x 59.0 x 26.9mm
- Weight (CIPA compliant)
- 6.98 oz. / 198g (CIPA standard)
- 6.10 oz. / 173g (camera only)
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon PowerShot S110 based on your computer operating system.
Canon PowerShot S110 Multifunction Camera Driver -PowerShot S110 Driver
This compact multifunctional device features double-sided document output as standard & optional Wi-Fi. Time and cost saving capabilities ensure you hit deadlines & save money too.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Русский, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文
PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X
File version: 3.2.7
Release date: 01/16/2015
OS X 10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8
Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater for Mac OS X
File version: 3.15.0
File Size: 93.01 MB
File name: dppm3.15.0-updater.dmg.zip
Size: 93.01 MB
Digital Camera Software 2.0 [Mac OS X]
File version: 2.0
Release date: 11/25/2014
Canon PowerShot S110 Driver Mac Installation Instructions Mac OS-X:
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.