Canon PowerShot SX120 IS Driver Mac
To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon PowerShot SX120 IS Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon PowerShot SX120 IS are in their most recent version.
Complete PowerShot SX120 IS specifications
Full model name: Canon PowerShot SX120 IS
Resolution: 10.00 Megapixels
Sensor size: 1 / 2.5 inch
(5.8mm x 4.3mm)
Lens: 10.00x zoom
Extended ISO: 80 – 3200
Shutter: 1/2500 – 15 sec
Max Aperture: 2.8
Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.8 x 1.8 in.
(111 x 70 x 45 mm)
Weight: 10.7 oz (302 g)
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon PowerShot SX120 IS based on your computer operating system.
Canon PowerShot SX120 IS Multifunction Camera Driver -PowerShot SX120 IS Driver
This compact multifunctional device features double-sided document output as standard & optional Wi-Fi. Time and cost saving capabilities ensure you hit deadlines & save money too.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Русский, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文
PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9
Release date: 30.07.2014
OS X 10.8 / 10.9
PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X 10.7
File version: 3.2.7
Release date: 31.07.2014
Description: Create wide panoramic images from a series of shots taken while moving the camera slightly before each shot.
Mac OS X 10.7
ImageBrowser 6.9.0a Updater for Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.5
File version: 6.9.0a
Release date: 04.12.2013
Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.5
Canon PowerShot SX120 IS Driver Mac Installation Instructions Mac OS-X:
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.