Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Driver Mac
To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon PowerShot SX50 HS are in their most recent version.
- Camera Specifications Canon PowerShot SX50 HS – 12.1 MP
- Size (L x W x H cm) 12.25 x 8.73 x 10.5 cm
- Weight (kg) 0.55 kg
- Type of Canon PowerShot SX50 HS
- Screen Size (in) 2.8
- Optical Zoom 50.0
- Megapixel 12.1
- HD Recording Features | Image Stabilization | Wide Angle
- 1 Year product warranty Warranty (Spare parts and service)
- USB input
- HDMI Composite Video | USB Output
- Screen Resolution of 461k dots
- Li-Ion Battery Type
- JPEG Photo Format, RAW
- Photo File Size 4000×2248
- MOV Video Format
- HD video Yes
- Video Resolution 1920×1080
- 24-1200mm Focal Length
- Image Stabilization Yes
- F / 3.4-6.5 Lens Aperture Range
- 4x Digital Zoom
- ISO Range 80-6400
- 1-1 / 2000 Speed Shutter Range
- Built in Flash Yes
- SD / SDHC / SDXC Memory Card Type
- HDMI Port Yes
- TFT Screen Type
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon PowerShot SX50 HS based on your computer operating system.
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Multifunction Camera Driver -PowerShot SX50 HS Driver
This compact multifunctional device features double-sided document output as standard & optional Wi-Fi. Time and cost saving capabilities ensure you hit deadlines & save money too.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Русский,, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文
PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X
Description: Create wide panoramic images from a series of shots taken while moving the camera slightly before each shot.
File version: 3.2.7
Release date: 01/16/2015
OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8
Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater for Mac OS X
File version: 3.15.0
File name: dppm3.15.0-updater.dmg.zip
Release date: 10/16/2015
Size: 93 MB
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.