The Canon Selphy CP330 Compact Photo Printer offers good-looking output at reasonably fast speeds. It also offers some additional features, including the ability to run off an included battery, all of which help justify the price.
The combination of the size (2.2 by 6.7 by 4.8 inches, HWD), weight (2.5 pounds with the battery), and battery lets you bring the printer and a PictBridge camera anywhere and print photos on the spot. The battery takes about 2 hours 30 minutes to charge, and according to Canon, is good for roughly 36 prints on 4-by-6 paper. On our tests, it was still going strong when we ran out of supplies at 26 prints, indicating that this ballpark estimate is sufficient, depending on usage patterns.
As with many dedicated photo printers, the Canon Selphy CP330 uses thermal dye technology (widely known by the misnomer dye sublimation or dye-sub technology). A 36-print package of dye ribbon and paper for 4-by-6s is $19.99, or 56 cents per print, which is comparable with the print price of the much less expensive Sony DPP-EX50 ($179.95 direct), which ranges from 50 to 67 cents. The Kodak EasyShare Printer Dock manages 62 cents a print, but the ink jet-based Epson PictureMate—and typical local drug stores—can do prints for 29 cents each.
Canon CP330One small, but welcome, touch is that the back of the Canon Selphy CP330 4-by-6 paper is set up as a postcard, complete with an outline for the stamp. Bring the printer along on your next vacation and you can print your own picture postcards. Another extra is a choice in output size and media, including 4-by-8 photo paper, stamp-size labels (with multiple labels per sheet), and credit card-size (3.39- by 2.13-inch) labels and photo paper.
Photo Paper Kit Canon KP-108IN (size 4R) for photo printers Canon Selphy CP series: CP-100/CP-200/CP-300/CP-400/CP-500/CP-510/CP-600/CP-710/CP-CP-720/730/740/CP-CP-CP-750/760/770/CP-CP/CP-780-790.
Contents per box = 10 Pack.
Content per Pack = 3 x 36 (paper + ribbon cassette set) = 108 sheets 4R.
Canon SELPHY CP330 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
CP-330 Driver Download For Windows
DOWNLOAD <==Windows 8.1 Windows 8 32bit
DOWNLOAD <==Windows 8.1 Windows 8 64bit
DOWNLOAD <==Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP 32bit
DOWNLOAD <==Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP 64bit
CP-330 Driver Download For Mac Os X
DOWNLOAD <==OS X 10.9 OS X 10.8
DOWNLOAD <==Mac OS X 10.7 Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
Canon Selphy CP330 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon Selphy CP330 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon Selphy CP330 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon Selphy CP330 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon Selphy CP330
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP330 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon Selphy
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon Selphy CP330 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon Selphy CP330 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon Selphy CP330
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon Selphy CP330 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon Selphy CP330 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP330 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon Selphy CP330 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon Selphy CP330 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon Selphy CP330 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon Selphy CP330 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon Selphy CP330 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon Selphy CP330, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon Selphy CP330 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon Selphy CP330 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon Selphy CP330 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon Selphy CP330 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon Selphy CP330, immediately.