ALO, I want to sell all Canon printers CP-510 ys, this printer can eprint without having to go through your PC, so for those who have a digicam can directly plug then just print directly.
Canon CP510 and CP710 release together. The differences are both just CP710 there memory card reader built in and there is a digital menu on the top of body new. His ink and paper prices quite affordable IE 199,000 already include ink and paper to print as many as 108 sheet size 4×6 “. Print speed is fair IE 58 seconds/sheet size 4×6 “and these printers also support Bluetooth.
Canon CP510 and CP710 print by adding a transparent layer on the top so that the prints be waterproof and resistant to dirt/damage photos due to fingerprints etc. This is very useful when the printer requires a print tool yg high mobility as well as used for printing photographs at the event wrote the print documentation requires a quick reply.
Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Specifications
- Printer Type Compact photo printer – dye sublimation – color
- Technology dye sublimation
- Print Speed Up to 1 min/page – photo – 4 in x 6 in
- Connectivity Technology wired
- Interface USB
- Direct Printing Specifications Canon Direct Print, PictBridge
- Printer Features borderless printing
- Type compact photo printer
- Portable portable
- Max H-Document Size 4 m
- Max V-Document Size 7.87 in
- Media Type business cards, photo paper, photo stickers, postal card paper
- Media Sizes 3.9 in x 7.9 in, 4 in x 6 in
- Card / Label Sizes 0.68 in x 0.87 in, 2.0 in x 2.6 in, 2.13 in x 3.4 in, 3.6 in x 4.8 in, 3.94 in x 7.87 in, Hagaki Card (3.93 in x 5.83 in), US 4 x 6 Card (4 in x 6 in)
- Type power adapter
- Form Factor external
- Microsoft Certifications Compatible with Windows 7
- Max Resolution Color 300 dpi
- OS Required Apple MacOS X 10.2 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4, Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition / Windows ME, Microsoft Windows XP
- Max Media Size (Custom) 4 in x 7.87 in
- Media Type Photo paper, postal card paper, business cards, photo stickers
- Card / Label Sizes US 4 x 6 Card (4 in x 6 in), Hagaki Card (3.93 in x 5.83 in), 2.13 in x 3.4 in, 0.68 in x 0.87 in, 2.0 in x 2.6 in, 3.6 in x 4.8 in, 3.94 in x 7.87 in
- Media Sizes 4 in x 6 in, 3.9 in x 7.9 in
- Min Operating Temperature 41 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 20 – 80%
- Copier Type none
DOCUMENT & MEDIA HANDLING
- Media Type Class other, photo paper
- Media Size Class Other
- Brand Canon
- Product Line Canon SELPHY
- Model CP510
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Compatibility Mac, PC
- Type printer
- Functions printer
- Printing Technology dye sublimation
- Printing Output Type color
- Connector Type 4 pin USB Type A
- Type USB, direct print port
- Total Qty 1
- Type none
- Type none
- Type none
- Type Canon ImageBrowser 5.1, Canon PhotoRecord 2.2.2, Canon PhotoStitch 3.1, Canon ZoomBrowser EX 5.1, Drivers & Utilities
- Max Speed 1 min/page
- Media Size 4 in x 6 in
- Output Quality photo
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Width 7 in
- Depth 5.2 in
- Height 2.5 in
- Weight 1.98 lbs
- PC Connection USB
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS DETAILS
- Operating System MacOS X 10.2 or later, Windows 2000 SP4, Windows 98SE/ME, Windows XP
- Processor Type PowerPC G3
- Processor Speed 500 Hz
Canon SELPHY CP510 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64bit 4.0 1.2 MB~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9 N/A 37 MB~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6 N/A 36 MB~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) N/A 119 MB~~~>>> Download
Operating System Version Size Download
Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver Windows 7 (32-bit) 4.0 1.2 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver Windows 7 (64-bit) 4.0 1.2 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP520 Printer Driver Windows 7 (64-bit) 4.0 1.2 MB ~~~>>>Download
Canon SELPHY CP520 Printer Driver Windows 7 (32-bit) 4.0 1.2 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon Selphy CP510 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon Selphy CP510 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon Selphy CP510 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon Selphy CP510 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon Selphy CP510
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP510 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon Selphy
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon Selphy CP510 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon Selphy CP510 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon Selphy CP510
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon Selphy CP510 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon Selphy CP510 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP510 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon Selphy CP510 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon Selphy CP510 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon Selphy CP510 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon Selphy CP510 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon Selphy CP510 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon Selphy CP510 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon Selphy CP510 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon Selphy CP510 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon Selphy CP510 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon Selphy CP510 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon Selphy CP510 , immediately.