Canon Selphy CP600 Driver & Software Download
Whether you’re looking for a collection of Drivers Canon SELPHY CP600 Windows 7 (64 bit) for your laptop fluke? Means you are on the correct site. Here will be discussed in full and of course information about the drivers that you need. You can get information about driver’s name, date of publication, and also the size of the version as well as links or links that can be used to get the desired driver.
On this website other than the price and reviews are indeed discussed also various purposes will information about the drivers that are required of consumers. In addition to getting the actual links on this website you can visit the official website of this canon laptop to get the needed drivers. But sometimes via official website many feel difficulty, so it can search here.
In doing the installation Drivers Canon SELPHY CP600 you have to do some preparation in advance. The preparation is intended to prevent an error after reinstall the driver that you downloaded. Some preparation needs to be done, among others, namely:
a. copy or backup of the existing system
b. search for a suitable driver and type accord with hardware
Two things were very important to do so that doesn’t happen to things you don’t want. If you are ready you can search collections of Drivers Canon SELPHY CP600 for Windows 7 (64 bit) you need below.
Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Specifications
- Dye-sublimation thermal print method with protective overcoating.
Print Speed (up to)
- Postcard Size:Approx. 63 sec. Credit Card Size:Approx. 34 sec. 8-Mini Labels:Approx. 34 sec. Wide
- Size:Approx. 78 sec.
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Color:300 x 300 dpi:256 levels per color (Y, C, M)
- Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition/Me/2000 SP4/XP (including SP1 and SP2).Computer Model: The
- above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports. CPU: Pentium 500MHz or higher
- processor. Interface: USB (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP pre-installed models only).Mac OS X
- (v10.1.5â€”10.3).Computer Model: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports.
- CPU: PowerPC G3, G4 or G5.Interface: USB (Models with Apple genuine USB interface only).
- USB Type A for camera; USB Type B for computer; IrDA; Camera phones using IrOBEX image transfer by
- Postcard size: (borderless) 3.94 x 5.83 in./100.0 x 148.0mm, (bordered) 3.60 x 4.80 in./91.4 x 121.9mm; Credit
- card (label) size: (borderless) 2.13 x 3.39 in./54.0 x 86.0mm, (bordered) 1.97 x 2.63 in./50.0 x 66.7mm; 8 Mini
- label size (per one label): 0.68 x 0.87 in./17.3 x 22.0mm;
- 7.01 x 5.16 x 2.28 in./178.0 x 131.0 x 58.0mm
- Approx. 30.0 oz./850g.
- DC 24V with Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200, Battery Pack NB-CP2L
- 41-104° F/5-40° C, 20-80% humidity
- ZoomBrowser EX 5.1 (Windows)
- PhotoRecord 2.2.2 (Windows)
- ImageBrowser 5.1 (Mac)
- PhotoStitch 3.1 (Windows/Mac)
- CP Printer Drivers (Windows/Mac)
Canon SELPHY CP600 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64bit 1.2 1.4 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver for Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) 3.1.0 3 MB~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9 N/A 37 MB~~~>>> Download
PhotoStitch Updater for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8 3.2.7 12 MB~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6 N/A 36 MB~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/
Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) N/A 119 MB~~~>>> Download
ZoomBrowser EX Updater Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) 6.9.0a 36 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon Selphy CP600 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon Selphy CP600 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon Selphy CP600 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon Selphy CP600 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon Selphy CP600
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP600 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon Selphy
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon Selphy CP600 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon Selphy CP600 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon Selphy CP600
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon Selphy CP600 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon Selphy CP600 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP600 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon Selphy CP600 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon Selphy CP600 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon Selphy CP600 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon Selphy CP600 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon Selphy CP600 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon Selphy CP600 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon Selphy CP710 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon Selphy CP600 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon Selphy CP710 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon Selphy CP600 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon Selphy CP600 , immediately.