Canon Selphy CP730 Driver & Software Download
Its users find CANON SELPHY CP730 practical and user-friendly. They are reliable, They largely agree on this. If you want to make sure that the CANON SELPHY CP730 is the solution to your problem, making most of the help and assistance from other users Diplofix.
On average, users are satisfied with the efficiency, But their opinion is a little different. They feel that it doesn’t really stand out as the best value for money you will find answers to all your questions on CANON SELPHY CP730 user manual (information, specifications, safety suggestions, size, accessories, etc.)
Canon Selphy CP730 Printer Specifications
- Printing Method Dye-sublimation thermal print method with protective overcoating
- Print Speed (up to) Postcard Size:Approx. 58 sec.*Credit Card Size:Approx. 31 sec.*8-Mini Labels:Approx. 31 sec.*Approx. 73 sec.*
- Print Resolution (Up to) 300 x 300 dpi:256 levels per color (Y, C, M)
- OS Compatibility (A computer with CD-ROM drive is required for installing software)
- Windows®OS:Windows® 7, Windows 2000 SP4/XP (including SP1 and SP2)
- Computer Model:The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports
- CPU:Pentium 500MHz, Intel processor or higher processor
- Interface:USB (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP pre-installed models only)MACINTOSH®
- OS: Mac OS X (v10.2-10.4).
- Computer Model: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports.
- CPU: PowerPC G3, G4 or G5.
- Interface: USB (Models with Apple genuine USB interface only).
- Standard Interfaces USB Type A for camera; USB Type B for computer
- Paper Compatibility Postcard size: (borderless) 3.94 x 5.83 in./100.0 x 148.0mm, (bordered) 3.60 x 4.80 in./91.4 x 121.9mm; Credit card (label) size: (borderless) 2.13 x 3.39 in./54.0 x 86.0mm, (bordered) 1.97 x 2.63 in./50.0 x 66.7mm; 8 Mini label size (per one label): 0.68 x 0.87 in./17.3 x 22.0mm; Wide size: (borderless) 3.94 x 7.87 in./100.0 x 200.0mm, (bordered) 3.60 x 4.80 in./91.4 x 121.9mm
- Physical Dimensions 7.01 x 5.16 x 2.48 in./178.0 x 131.0 x 63.0mm
- Weight Approx. 33.7 oz./955g
- Power Source Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200, Battery Pack NB-CP2L
- Operating Environment 41-104°F/5-40°C, 20-80% humidity
- Software Included ZoomBrowser EX (Windows®)Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows®)ImageBrowser (Macintosh®)PhotoStitch (Windows®/Macintosh®)EOS Utility (Windows® 2000/XP, Macintosh® OS X)CP Printer Drivers (Windows® 2000/XP, Macintosh® OS X)
Canon Selphy CP730 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon SELPHY CP730 ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9 N/A 37 MB==> Download
Canon SELPHY CP730 ZoomBrowser EX 6.9.0a Updater Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) 6.9.0a 36 MB==> Download
Canon SELPHY CP730 Print Driver for Windows CA.1.2 1.4 MB==> Download
SELPHY CP730 Print Driverfor Windows Vista (32-bit) CA.3.4 1.3 MB==> Download
Canon SELPHY CP730 Print Driver for Windows XP (32-bit) CA.3.3.0 2.2 MB==> Download
Canon SELPHY CP730 Print Driver for Windows 7 (64-bit) 4.0 1.2 MB==> Download
Canon SELPHY CP730 Print Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit) 4.0 1.2 MB==> Download
Canon Selphy CP730 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon Selphy CP730 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon Selphy CP730 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon Selphy CP730 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon Selphy CP730
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP730 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon Selphy
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon Selphy CP730 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon Selphy CP730 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon Selphy CP730
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon Selphy CP730 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon Selphy CP730 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP730 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon Selphy CP730 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon Selphy CP730 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon Selphy CP730 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon Selphy CP730 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon Selphy CP730 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon Selphy CP730 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon Selphy CP730 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon Selphy CP730 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon Selphy CP740 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon Selphy CP730 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon Selphy CP730 , immediately.