Canon Selphy CP760 Review-A small printer capable of printing photos with high quality and in quick time, Canon Selphy CP760, will be the latest edition of the Canon to get digital photos must be printed with pretty good quality. The quality looks good, ink and printer Canon Selphy CP760 this valued of USD 100.
4×6-sized paper is inserted from the tray that sits at the front of the printer Canon Selphy CP760, and when printing photos a lot, have been set automatically for printing from back to front. Paper out of the printer is very fast. Printers, Canon Selphy CP760 in minute by minute can last, and can be connected to a computer or camera via USB, PictBridge camera or into and can be a lot of media card handle well.
Canon Selphy CP760 Printer Specifications
Printer type: Compact photo printer-Dye-sublimation ink
Dimensions: Width 7.9 in x Depth of 5.6 in x Height 3.3 in
Weight: 2.2 lbs or 4.4 kg
Screen size: 2.5 inch
Paper size: 4×6 print (4×8 paper size maximum) resolution max. 300 dpi x 300 dpi
Features: PictBridge, Canon Direct Print, Red eye reduction, Borderless printing
Memory card: MiniSD, RS-MMC, MiniSDHC, Microdrive, Memory Stick, MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro Duo, SDHC Memory Card, CompactFlash Card, MultiMediaCardplus, Memory Stick PRO Duo
Connectivity technology: Wired PC, Mac, USB, Direct print USB
Connections: 1 x USB-4 pin USB Type B, 1 x Direct print port-4 pin USB Type A
Power: Power adapter – External, Operational 60 Watt, Stand by/Sleep 4 Watt
Software: Apple MacOS X 10.5, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Apple MacOS X 10.2.8-10.4. x warranty: 1 year
Pros: easy to use, portable, printer is fast and good quality photos
Disadvantages: small but not too small, can only print one photo size, i.e. the size of the photo 4×6 only.
Canon Selphy CP760 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon SELPHY CP530/SELPHY CP760/SELPHY CP770 series Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.7 6.0 1.9 MB ~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64bit 4.0 1.2 MB ~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32bit 4.0 1.2 MB ~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9 N/A 37 MB ~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6 N/A 36 MB ~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) N/A 119 MB ~~~>>> Download
Canon Selphy CP760 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon Selphy CP760 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon Selphy CP760 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon Selphy CP760 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon Selphy CP760
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP760 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon Selphy
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon Selphy CP760 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon Selphy CP760 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon Selphy CP760
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon Selphy CP760 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon Selphy CP760 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP760 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon Selphy CP760 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon Selphy CP760 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon Selphy CP760 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon Selphy CP760 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon Selphy CP760 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon Selphy CP760 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon Selphy CP760 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon Selphy CP760 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon Selphy CP760 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon Selphy CP760 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon Selphy CP760 , immediately.