Canon Selphy CP780 Driver & Software Download
Canon Selphy CP780 Review-We did not find any difficulty in operating the Canon Selphy CP780 photo printer. Only the hardest part and require that we search for clues of the manual is the installation of photo paper in tray is included.
The rest is easy. Ribbon cartridge for instance, stay encouraged goes into slot on the right side. Adapter – a hefty weight of it-also no hassle installation, because only there is a jack that fit her in the body of the printer. Just then, and the printer is ready to use.
It’s a pity we are not loaned by a battery that can make this tiny portable printer aliases could be invited to print without nets-nets are connected to electricity. Battery NB-CP2L indeed must be purchased separately. Be, we didn’t get to test the performance of the printer when using battery power. However it is said that the battery power is sufficient to print 36 Postcard-sized photographs.
That is also our sayangkan, in packages which we borrow, there was no USB cable. Consequently we can not test the performance of the printer when connected to a computer. But at the moment these are connected, we can use a CD containing the software to add a border or other interesting effects.
Any voice guidance – through the speakers on your computer – to be had in this State. It’s a shame because it does not have a USB cable, the voice guidance that we get are merely words that says the printer is not connected to the computer.
But never mind, forget about it with a computer and connection aspect of portability. We focus ourselves on the facilities available. Printer setup, such as we have alluded to above, it’s easy.
On the front of the printer’s dye-sublimation – the left side–there are three slots, one each for CompactFash/Micro Drive, SecureDigital (SD) and Memory Stick (MS). A total of 20 variants of memory cards that can be accepted and printed contents immediately by Selphy CP780.
Live push memory cards we have, then the contents of the card will be read by the printer. Of course before we’ve had to turn on the printer by pressing the button On the grey.
Mark wants to be printed
Now, we just mark where the photos to be printed. The trick, press a small button called Copies + above the OK button that is located right in the middle. If the photo is printed twice wanted to press until appears in the display number 2. If you only want one printed, press once. If not so that printing photos, press the small button under OK button to cancel the selection, which will bring up the 0.
For choosing their existing photos on your memory card, press the button on the left and right of the OK button. In its packaging, the Canon include the PostCard-sized photo paper pack as many as 36 sheets. Insert the photo paper tray is included, then push go into the front of the printer (after the opening slot of course). Well the photos are ready to print.
Set The First Dong
Wait a minute. Do you want to make other arrangements? For example, print two, four, eight photos at once (same or different) in one paper? Or change the color photo into a sepia or black and white even? Or would like photos printed without fringes (borderless), or vice versa with fringe (bordered)? Want to date photographs printed below the photo? If Yes, press the Menu button to select and perform these settings. Press OK after the settings are completed.
Well after all is OK, click the right-most button green, aka the Print button. Well, the pictures you have selected will start being printed as you want.
When we try, the PostCard-sized photo (4×6 inches)-printed finished in borderless in the range of time 1 min 20.60 sec – 1 minutes 7.22 seconds. If the same two pictures are printed on one paper with fringe (bordered) and added the date, the time is slightly shorter: 57.84 – 59.91 seconds. However, if the selected image is different, the time it takes can be increased to 1 minutes 6.07 seconds – 1 minute 16.34 seconds. Printing four different image in borderless takes 1 minutes 27.56 seconds.
Exit Enter 4 x
When printed, the photos will come out of paper/printer entry four times. First, the paper is ejected to the rear of the printer, and then pulled in to receive printing yellow color. The paper later issued again, and sign in again to colored red. The same process is done to the color blue. Finally, the paper will come out/sign in to receive a special layer (overcoat) that make it shiny, and dry.
O ya, don’t worry if the photo paper runs out when you press the Print button. On the screen will appear a message that the paper run out and you are prompted to enter the new paper. And so embedded in the photo paper tray, printing processes will continue. No need to repeat the process from the beginning.
While working, the printer will produce a sound somewhat noisy.
Selphy CP780 print quality is good. Colors looks smooth and tereproduksi accurate. This is with the exception of black color which is less concentrated. ‘ Shortage ‘ caused the black color comes from a blend of CMY, and not from its own black color.
Have and use the Canon Selphy CP780
photo printer it’s fun. Cool it’s like looking at the pictures it produced fast and good.
However there are two notes. First, Canon needs to provide a better way in airing the image on the LCD screen of the printer. There may be several screening options image and jump per the image as in the digital camera. For if the memory card contains hundreds of photos in some folders, definitely take time choosing their where to be printed is not it?
The second entry, the price of packaging paper and Photo cartridge need to be more pressed by Canon so that the average cost per print painting could be closer to print postage on photo outlets.
Canon Selphy CP780 Printer Specifications
Connection type: Direct print, USB, Bluetooth/IrDA (requires dongle)
Printing methods: Dye-sub
Memory slots: there is (CF, SD, MMC, SM, MS DUO, xD)
Maximum resolution: 300×300 dpi
Interface: USB, cardreader, PictBridge
Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/XP64/Vista/Mac OS
Max paper size: 4×6 inches (4R)
Dimensions (plt): 17, 6×13, 26×7,56 cm
Weight (plus adaptor): 1, 370kg
Electricity consumption (active): 60 watts
Warranty: 1 year
Canon Selphy CP780 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Selphy CP780 Driver Printer Download :
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit – 64bit)
Canon SELPHY CP780 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 32bit : download
Canon SELPHY CP780 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 64bit : download
SELPHY Photo Print 1.2 Updater for Windows: download
Canon SELPHY CP series Printer Driver 6.0 for Mac OS X 10.7 : download
SELPHY Photo Print 1.3.0 Updater for Mac OS X : download
Canon SELPHY CP Printer Driver v5.0 for Mac OS X (10.6) : download
Canon SELPHY CP780 Printer Driver 4.4 for Mac OS X (Ver.10.4 – 10.5) : download
SELPHY Photo Print 1.2 Updater for Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.6) : download
Canon Selphy CP780 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon Selphy CP780 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon Selphy CP780 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon Selphy CP780 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon Selphy CP780
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP780 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon Selphy
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon Selphy CP780 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon Selphy CP780 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon Selphy CP780
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon Selphy CP780 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon Selphy CP780 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP780 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon Selphy CP780 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon Selphy CP780 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon Selphy CP780 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon Selphy CP780 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon Selphy CP900 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon Selphy CP780 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon Selphy CP780 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon Selphy CP780 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon Selphy CP780 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon Selphy CP780 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon Selphy CP780 , immediately.
Canon Selphy CP780 printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating System.