Canon Selphy CP790 Driver & Software Download
Origin electronics company Canon, Japan make special photo printing innovation with unique design. “Appear more simple but with the capabilities of advanced technology,” bright Alfian, Marketing Grahakom. If viewed from its form, would not think that a box resembling food this is the place of the printing machine or printer Canon Selphy CP790-portable.
Features embedded in this photo printer is a Creative Print. According to Canon, this application is the latest innovation that comes with a selection of images of diverse bingaki, photo diary, multiple layouts, color selection until the background image. Excess of yet another type of printer owned it has IrDA connections (wireless connection via Bluetooth applications). With this application, this printer can print images from various types of memory cards connected to the printer.
In my opinion, the ability of the printer prints the result image is more durable and long lasting. While the durability of the colour is also longer and do not fade. Printers Canon Selphy CP790 has fresh lime-green color with batteries optional Ion Lithiom. Thus, this printer is able to take-take it wherever you go.
Canon Selphy CP790 Printer Specifications
- Method Dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing system
- Maximum Resolution 300 x 300 dpi
- Colours 3 colour inks with protective over coating,
- 256 levels per colour (24 bit colour depth)
MEDIA & CARTRIDGE
- Postcard Size 148 x 100 mm – [KP-36IP, KP-72IN, KP-108IN]
- Credit Card Size 86 x 54 mm – [KC-36IP]¹
- Credit Card Size Stickers 86 x 54 mm – [KC-18IF]¹
- Square Stickers 52 x 52 mm – [KC-18IS]¹
- Mini Stickers 22.0 x 17.3 mm (x8 stickers on one sheet) – [KC-18IL]¹
- Ink Cartridge Included with media
- Image Longevity 100 Years Print¹
- Sheet Feeder Auto feed from paper cassette
- Postcard Size approx. 47 sec¹
- Credit Card Size approx. 27 sec¹
- Credit Card Size Stickers approx. 27 sec¹
- Mini Stickers approx. 27 sec¹
- Print Modes
- Easy print (Selection of individual images and number of copies for batch printing),
- All image print (Selection of all images and number of copies for batch printing),
- DPOF Image Print,
- ID Photo Print (Multi-size, Standard, Custom size),
- Print Settings
- Date, Red-eye correction, Print finish (Glossy, Semi-Gloss (Pattern 1/ Pattern 2)), Bordered, Borderless, Layout (1-up, 2-up, 4-up, 8-up, Index¹, Shuffle), Smooth Skin, My Colors (Off, Vivid, Neutral, Positive Film, Sepia, Black & White), Image optimize, Manual brightness adjustment, Power saving, Exif Print
- Direct Printing From a Camera
- PictBridge compliant (USB and Wireless LAN)
- Direct From a Memory Card
- Supported card types: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- USB Flash Memory¹
- Supported via Adapter²: miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Direct From a Camera Phone
- Compatitble with smartphones, tablets and portable devices via Wi-Fi (Direct or Infrastructure connection):
- iOS devices – using Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app & Apple AirPrint
- Android devices – using Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app
- Windows RT devices – using Canon-Easy-PhotoPrint app
- Print From a Computer
- Yes, requires standard USB cable or compatible Wi-Fi connection.
- USB type A port on printer, Wi-Fi (PictBridge via WLAN – DPS over IP compatible)
- USB mini-B port on printer, Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11 b/g)
- LCD Monitor
- 6.8 cm (2.7″) Colour TFT viewer with multi-language user interface and tilt mechanism
- (Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Japanese, Portuguese)
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM
- USB connection: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1
- Wi-Fi connection: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1
- USB connection: Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.9
- Wi-Fi connection: Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.9
- Windows / Mac
- AC Power Supply
- Yes, supplied
- Battery Pack
- Yes, optional NB-CP2L (Approx. 36 Postcard size prints per full charge. Requires Charge Adapter CG-CP200)¹
- Power Consumption
- Approx. 4W (standby), approx. 60W (printing)
- CP Printer Carrying Case DCC-CP3
- CP Printer Carrying Case DCC-CP2
- Paper Cassette
- Postcard Size paper cassette [PCP-CP400]
- Card Size paper cassette [PCC-CP400]
- Dust Protection Cover DPC-CP100
- Power Supply & Battery Chargers
- AC Adapter CA-CP200B,
- Charge Adapter CG-CP200 (for Battery Pack NB-CP2L)
- Operating Environmentm5 – 40 °C, 20 – 80% humidity
- Dimensions 178.0 x 127.0 x 60.5 mm (printer only without protrusions)
- Weight 810g (Excluding Ink Cartridge and Paper Cassette)
Canon Selphy CP790 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon SELPHY CP790 Print Driver for Windows 7 64bit 4.0 1.2 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP790 Print Driver for Windows 7 32bit 4.0 1.2 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP790 Print Driver for Windows 7 64bit 4.0 1.24 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP790 Print Driver v4.0 for Windows 7 32bit 4.0 1.17 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP790 Print Driver for Windows XP 3.8 1.05 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP790 Print Driver for Windows Vista 64bit 1.6 1.10 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP790 Print Driver for Windows Vista 3.8 1.05 MB~~~>>> Download
SELPHY Photo Print Updater for Windows N/A 63.08 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP780/SELPHY CP790 series Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.7
6.0 1.9 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon Selphy CP790 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon Selphy CP790 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon Selphy CP790 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon Selphy CP790 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon Selphy CP790
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP790 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon Selphy
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon Selphy CP790 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon Selphy CP790 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon Selphy CP790
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon Selphy CP790 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon Selphy CP790 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP790 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon Selphy CP790 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon Selphy CP790 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon Selphy CP790 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon Selphy CP790 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon Selphy CP790 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon Selphy CP790, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon Selphy CP790 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon Selphy CP790 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon Selphy CP790 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon Selphy CP790 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon Selphy CP790, immediately.