Canon Selphy CP910 Driver & Software Download
The Canon SELPHY CP910 is a portable photo printer. The Canon SELPHY CP910 is AirPrint enabled so users can print from iPhones, iPads, or an iPod touch. Users can print borderless 4” x 6” photos in about 47 seconds. Users can preview and edit the image with the 2.7” full-color adjustable display.
Look no further than Precision Roller for ink and paper for the Canon SELPHY CP910. The SELPHY CP910 Color Ink/Paper set (Canon KP-108in) provides offices with color ink and 108 sheets of 4” x 6” photo paper.
With the new selected print finishes, you can now switch between glossy prints, or two finishing other patterned textured effect to soften the reach.
With only a single tape, 54 photo sheets can now be printed, and the time spent changing the ink cassette is reduced when compared to the previous 36 printing ink cassette. This package is available in a variety of 54 sheets, sheet 108 and 1,080 sheets.
SELPHY CP910 can be used as an access point, connects mobile PCS, smartphones and tablet directly into the CP910 without the need to use an external router. It can also be used for printing from applications that support AirPrint in iOS without the installation of the printer driver.
Canon Selphy CP910 Printer Specifications
- Method Dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing system
- Maximum Resolution 300 x 300 dpi
- Colours 3 colour inks with protective over coating,
- 256 levels per colour (24 bit colour depth)
MEDIA & CARTRIDGE
- Postcard Size 148 x 100 mm – [KP-36IP, KP-72IN, KP-108IN]
- Credit Card Size 86 x 54 mm – [KC-36IP]¹
- Credit Card Size Stickers 86 x 54 mm – [KC-18IF]¹
- Square Stickers 52 x 52 mm – [KC-18IS]¹
- Mini Stickers 22.0 x 17.3 mm (x8 stickers on one sheet) – [KC-18IL]¹
- Ink Cartridge Included with media
- Image Longevity 100 Years Print¹
- Sheet Feeder Auto feed from paper cassette
- Postcard Size approx. 47 sec¹
- Credit Card Size approx. 27 sec¹
- Credit Card Size Stickers approx. 27 sec¹
- Mini Stickers approx. 27 sec¹
- Print Modes Easy print (Selection of individual images and number of copies for batch printing),All image print (Selection of all images and number of copies for batch printing),
- DPOF Image Print,ID Photo Print (Multi-size, Standard, Custom size),Cropping
- Print Settings Date, Red-eye correction, Print finish (Glossy, Semi-Gloss (Pattern 1/ Pattern 2)), Bordered, Borderless, Layout (1-up, 2-up, 4-up, 8-up, Index¹, Shuffle), Smooth Skin, My Colors (Off, Vivid, Neutral, Positive Film, Sepia, Black & White), Image optimize, Manual brightness adjustment, Power saving, Exif Print
- Direct Printing From a Camera PictBridge compliant (USB and Wireless LAN)
- Direct From a Memory Card Supported card types: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- USB Flash Memory¹
- Supported via Adapter²: miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Direct From a Camera Phone Compatitble with smartphones, tablets and portable devices via Wi-Fi (Direct or Infrastructure connection):
- iOS devices – using Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app & Apple AirPrint
- Android devices – using Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app
- Windows RT devices – using Canon-Easy-PhotoPrint app
- Print From a Computer Yes, requires standard USB cable or compatible Wi-Fi connection.
- Camera USB type A port on printer, Wi-Fi (PictBridge via WLAN – DPS over IP compatible)
- Computer USB mini-B port on printer, Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11 b/g)
- LCD Monitor 6.8 cm (2.7″) Colour TFT viewer with multi-language user interface and tilt mechanism
- (Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Japanese, Portuguese)
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM
- PC USB connection: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1
- Wi-Fi connection: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1
- Macintosh USB connection: Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.9
- Wi-Fi connection: Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.9
- Drivers Windows / Mac
- AC Power Supply Yes, supplied
- Battery Pack Yes, optional NB-CP2L (Approx. 36 Postcard size prints per full charge. Requires Charge Adapter CG-CP200)¹
- Power Consumption Approx. 4W (standby), approx. 60W (printing)
- Case CP Printer Carrying Case DCC-CP3
- CP Printer Carrying Case DCC-CP2
- Paper Cassette Postcard Size paper cassette [PCP-CP400]
- Card Size paper cassette [PCC-CP400]
- Dust Protection Cover DPC-CP100
- Power Supply & Battery Chargers AC Adapter CA-CP200B,
- Charge Adapter CG-CP200 (for Battery Pack NB-CP2L)
- Operating Environment 5 – 40 °C, 20 – 80% humidity
- Dimensions 178.0 x 127.0 x 60.5 mm (printer only without protrusions)
- Weight 810g (Excluding Ink Cartridge and Paper Cassette)
Canon Selphy CP910 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
SELPHY CP Printer Driver for OS X Yosemite6.52.8 MB~~~>>>DownloadSELPHY CP Printer Driver for OS X v10.9V6.3.02.5 MB~~~>>>DownloadSELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.86.2.04.4 MB~~~>>>DownloadSELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 (64 bit)V5.0.02.3 MB~~~>>>DownloadSELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (32 bit)V5.0.02.3 MB~~~>>>DownloadSELPHY CP910 – Printer User GuideCA.1.002.5 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon Selphy CP910 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon Selphy CP910 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon Selphy CP910 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon Selphy CP910 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon Selphy CP910
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP910 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon Selphy
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon Selphy CP910 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon Selphy CP910 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon Selphy CP910
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon Selphy CP910 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon Selphy CP910 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon Selphy CP910 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon Selphy CP910 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon Selphy CP910 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon Selphy CP910 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon Selphy CP910 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon Selphy CP900 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon Selphy CP910 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon Selphy CP900 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon Selphy CP910 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon Selphy CP910 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon Selphy CP910 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon Selphy CP910 , immediately.