To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 are in their most recent version.
- Rating ***
- Maximum native print resolution 600x600dpi
- Maximum enhanced print resolution 2,400x600dpi
- Quoted Speeds
- Quoted speed, mono A4 23ppm
- Quoted warm-up time 0s
- Quoted time to first page, mono 6s
- Mono page from sleep time 1.0 8s
- Letter, time to first page 1.0 7s
- 25-page mono document – total time 00:01:09
- Time for 24 pages mixed greyscale 1.0 1m 10s
- Time for two greyscale 10x8in photos 1.1 12s
- Time for six greyscale 6x4in photos 1.0 16s
Physical and Environmental
- Standard printer interfaces USB
- Optional printer interfaces none
- Size 227x384x258mm
- Weight 6.8kg
- Noise (in normal use) 67dB(A)
- Duty cycle 8,000 pages
- Maximum paper size A4
- Maximum paper weight 163gsm
- Standard paper inputs 1
- Standard paper input capacity 250
- Maximum paper inputs 1
- Maximum paper input capacity 250
- Output tray capacity 100 sheets
- Duplex (code, cost if option) No
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 based on your computer operating system.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Printer Driver -i-SENSYS LBP3250 Driver
Description: This product is software for confirming the SSID (access point name) and network key when configuring wireless LAN settings.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Printer Drivers for MAC
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
Release date: 18 April 2017
File Version: V3.92
Mac OS X 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.