Canon Canon PIXMA MG4210 all-in-one photo printer wirelessly using FastFront design that makes it very easy to change the paper and ink from the front of the device. On top of that, you can quickly create stunning images without a line, end to finish, from 10×15 centimeters with a rate of approximately 44 secs at a maximum resolution of around 4800×1200 different colors of this brand-new dpi.Tim able to include automatic two-sided printing mode, which could help in reducing expenses general paper usage and has an LCD display and also 2.5 that might enable you to effortlessly evaluate the menu and also images.
Her printer Integrated compatibility AirPrint allows you to print straight from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly as well as with basically no arrangement.
Canon PIXMA MG4210 Specifications
- Print resolution: approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Publish engine: 2 picoliter (FINE cartridges).
- Photo quality speed: 4 “x 6” borderless: around 44 seconds.
- Black print rate: ESAT: approx. 9.9 ipm * 2.
- Printing in colour: ESAT: approx. 5.7 MPI * 2.
- Variety of nozzles: 1,792 in overall.
- – Cartridges included: PG-140 black, CL-141 shade.
- – Optional: PG-140XL black, CL-141XL different colors and also black PG-140XXL.
- The paper input: sheet feeder: maximum 100 sheets.
- Paper size: 4 “x 6”, 5 “x 7”, A4, A5, B5 and letter.
- Inkjet 4-in-1: Printer, Copier, Scanner as well as Direct Image Printing.
- Laser top quality rate 9.9/ 5.7 ipm (mono/color).
- Wireless connectivity.
- * Google Cloud Print.
- * PIXMA Cloud Web link.
- AirPrint Compatible.
- Duplex Printing.
- New Photo Knowledge Software application, My Photo Garden.
- Access to brand-new Facebook application, Publish Your Days.
- FastFront ability.
- 2.5″ (6.2 cm) LCD show.
- Mobile Printing.
- Sd card Slot machine.
- Check to Memory.
- FINE ink cartridges with the XXL black ink cartridge.
Canon PIXMA MG4210 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG4210 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG4210 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG4210 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG4210
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG4210 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG4210.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG4210 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG4210 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG4210
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG4210 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG4210 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG4210 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG4210 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG4210 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG4210 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG4210 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG4210 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG4210, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG4210 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG4210 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG4210 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG4210 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG4210, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG4210 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||54 MB||Download|
|MG4210 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||42 MB||Download|
|MG4210 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||35 MB||Download|
|MG4210 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|MG4210 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|MG4210 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|MG4210 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|MG4210 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG4210 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|MG4210 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|MG4210 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|