Canon i-SENSYS MF8360Cdn Review-Canon i-SENSYS MF8360Cdn will boost your internet business with excellent Shade as well as efficiency. Boost communication as part of your business keeping that all-in-one, electrical energy effective, little office sales and advertising interactions centre. Increase efficiency with high-end and expert pigmentation premium quality.
The optimum print resolution for black as well as white prints offered on the Canon MF8360Cdn is 600 x 600dpi (dots per inch). There is additionally a regular monthly obligation cycle of 40,000 web pages per month. This implies you can publish up to 40,000 pages a month without creating any technological damages to your printer. This printer also uses ample printing rates for a multifunctional device. You could print black and also white and also shade prints at a rate of 21 web pages per minute. This is the average printing speed you will locate on these gadgets. Unfortunately, the MF8360Cdn does not offer automated duplexing. This function would certainly allow you to publish on both sides of a solitary sheet of paper without manually transforming the page over.
You might additionally such as: Canon i-SENSYS MF5940dn Printer Driver
Either you wish to print shade or mono record, the rate could excess 20 web pages per minutes. Makes your job much easier 50-sheet ADF is also integrated to i-SENSYS MF8360Cdn. A backlit 5-line LCD presents provides crucial details about anything you have to know to make use of the printer. When you switch on the printer you need just 23 2nd till you could make use of the print.
specifications: i-SENSYS MF8360Cdn
- Speed Colour Up to 20ppm Colour Print
- Speed Monochrome Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- First Page 14.5 seconds First page
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Double Sided Printing (Duplex) Unit Automatic duplex unit for double sided printing and copying
- Print Method Colour laser beam printing
- Warm Up Time 23 Seconds
- Scanner Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced 9600 x 9600dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth 24-bit
- Scanner Type A4 Flatbed
- Copy Speed Colour 20ppm Color Copy
- Copy Speed Monochrome 20ppm Mono Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge 25 to 400% Copy
- Copier Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Colour Copier Yes
- Copier Functions Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text, Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy
- Copy Facility Present Yes
- Copy Speed Colour (FCOT) 16.2seconds
- Copy Speed Mono (FCOT) 15.5seconds
- Speed Dials 181 speed dials
- Transmit and Receive Memory 512pages
- Fax Facility Present No
- One Touch Speed Dials 181
- Interface Type(s) USB & Network
- LCD Screen 5 lines backlit LCD
- Network Interface 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Network
- Network Ready Yes
- PC Fax Yes
- USB Port Yes
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- Memory (Maximum) 256MB RAM
- Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Handling Input 1 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- Paper Handling Input 3 50 Sheet DADF
- Additional Paper Tray Optional
- Automatic Document Feeder Yes Duplex
- Maximum Copies 99
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Media Supported Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope
- Paper Handling Output 125 Sheets
- Paper Size Cassette : A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5),
- Custom sizes: Width 100 to 215.9 mm; Length 148.0 to 355.6 mm. Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard,
- Foolscap, Envelope (Monarch, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6 mm. ADF: A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal,
- Letter, Statement, Custom sizes (W x L): Max 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm Min. 128 mm x 139.7 mm)
- Paper Weight 50 to 220g/Sq m
- Scanner Document Size A4
Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode 8714574574424
- Monthly Duty Cycle 40k Pages Per Month
- Mono or Colour Printer Colour
- Multifunction Summary Print/Scan/Copy
- Technology Multifunction Laser Printer
- Dimensions 430mm (W) x 484mm (D) x 479mm (H) – Weight 31kg
- Environmental Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 20 to 80%
- Noise Level 67dbA
- Power Consumption 1200W (Max) / 23W (Standby) / 1.8W (Sleep)
- Product Summary Canon i-SENSYS MF8360Cdn A4 Colour Laser Printer
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
- Printer Languages UFRII-LT
Software Included Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management
In the Box
- In The Box Canon i-SENSYS MF8360Cdn, AC Cable (UK), CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals), Setup Guide, Starter Cartridge CMY(1400pages) K(1200 pages)
- Black 1200 Pages
- Cyan 1400 Pages
- Magenta 1400 Pages
- Yellow 1400 Pages
- Management Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management
Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdnsoftware file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn, immediately.
Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS MF8360Cdn Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Operating System Download MF8360Cdn Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 Download [Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan Windows 10/8.1/8 Download MF8360Cdn MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] Download MF8360Cdn Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 Download TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel] Download MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5] Download [Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8360Cdn/MF8330Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008 Download [Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8350Cdn/MF8360CdnMFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/2000/Server 2003/2008 Download UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) Download Service Pack for MF8030Cn/MF8050Cn/MF8360Cdn/MF8350Cdn Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit) Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Download UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) Download Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 Download Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9 Download ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC] Download ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7 Download UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) Download MF Drivers Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000/Server 2003/2008 (32-bit) Download MF Drivers (x64 Edition) Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008 Download MF Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6 Download Canon UFR II Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6 Download [Windows XP 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Download [Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista Download [Windows 2000] Tool Box Download ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 Download MF Toolbox Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) Download MF Toolbox for Windows 32/64bit Windows 8/7/Vista/Xp Download User Guide For MF8360Cdn Download [Windows] i-SENSYS MF8350Cdn/MF8360CdnFirmware Update Download [Mac] i-SENSYS MF8350Cdn/MF8360CdnFirmware Update Download