Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Printers Driver Software and Install
Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Review-The Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn is a colour laser multifunction outer (MFP) with a suitable requirements for a tiny firm, supplied you don’t require a facsimile machine. It can publish, scan as well as replicate in colour, and also connects to your network through Ethernet; there’s no built-in Wi-Fi. Its 50-page automatic file feeder (ADF) could check both sides of a sheet of paper, which implies it could make professional looking double-sided copies, or turn single-sided originals right into a duplex duplicate, conserving paper.
The MF8540Cdn defaults to duplex printing, which will certainly conserve paper. Strangely, though, this was put on our mono letter examination. Each page of the 25-page examination was re-fed via the printer, yet the reverse was left blank. This generated the right result generally, however it slowed down the work down. We switched duplexing off to obtain our timed results: black message was acceptably quick, at 16.5 pages per min (ppm), while colour graphics came to an excellent 15ppm.
This printer creates excellent text with sharp details, and also superb graphics with a beautiful shiny luster from the toner. There was no indicator of banding or various other laser weaknesses. Our black as well as white test image was also excellent, but colour images exhibited exaggerated colours: skin tones were unrealistically cozy as well as eco-friendlies and also blues had a tendency toward the lurid. We needed to dig deep into the print chauffeur to locate the advanced colour alternatives, yet couldn’t discover a setup with which we were entirely pleased. Likewise, while mono duplicates were excellent, colours in duplicates just weren’t completely faithful to the originals.
- Rating ***
- Maximum native print resolution 600x600dpi
- Max optical resolution 600dpi
- Output bit depth 24-bit
- Quoted speed, mono A4 20ppm
- Quoted speed, colour A4 20ppm
Tested Print Speeds
- Time for two 10x8in photos 1.0 57s
- Time for six 6x4in photos 1.0 1m 4s
Physical and Environmental
- Standard printer interfaces USB, 10/100 Ethernet
- Optional printer interfaces none
- Size 479x430x484mm
- Weight 31.0kg
- Noise (in normal use) 50.3dB(A)
- Duty cycle 40,000 pages (max)
- Maximum paper size A4/legal
- Maximum paper weight 220gsm
- Standard paper inputs 2
- Standard paper input capacity 300
- Maximum paper inputs 3
- Maximum paper input capacity 550
- Duplex (code, cost if option) Yes
- Printer technology single-pass colour laser
- Language(s) PCL 5c, PCL 6
- Supported operating systems Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later, Linux
- Other laser features and options none
- Price £322
- Price per colour A4 page 8.9p
- Price of 2nd paper cassette £198
- Warranty one year RTB
- Supplier http://www.morecomputers.com
- Details www.canon.co.uk
Tested Scan Speeds
- Full scan area preview 11s
- A4 document at 150dpi 13s
- A4 document at 300dpi 51s
- 6x4in photo at 600dpi 46s
- 6x4in photo at 1200dpi Fail
- Single 35mm negative at 2400dpi N/A
Tested Copy Speeds
- Time for single A4 mono copy 1.0 19s
- Time for single A4 colour copy 1.0 22s
- Time for 10 A4 copies using feeder 2.0 1m 18s
- Maximum number of copies 99
- Copier zoom range 25-400%
- Max mono copy resolution 600dpi
- Max colour copy resolution 600dpi
- Fax modem speed N/A
- Max mono fax resolution N/A
- Fax memory (maximum mono pages) N/A
Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn , immediately.
Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Operating System Download i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 Download [Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan Windows 10/8.1/8 Download i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 Download i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 Download TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel] Download MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5] Download [Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Download [Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Download UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) Download [Windows] i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn Send Function Setting Tool Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Server 2008/2012 Download UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) Download Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 Download Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9 Download ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC] Download ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7 Download UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) Download MF Drivers Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000/Server 2003/2008 (32-bit) Download MF Drivers (x64 Edition) Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008 Download MF Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6 Download Canon UFR II Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6 Download MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn Getting Started Download [Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista Download [Windows] MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn/MF8280Cw/MF8230Cn MF Driver Installation Guide Download ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 Download MF Toolbox Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) Download MF Toolbox for Windows 32/64bit Windows 8/7/Vista/Xp Download MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn/MF8280Cw/MF8230Cn User’s Guide Download [Mac] MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn/MF8280Cw/MF8230Cn e-Manual Download [[Windows] MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn/MF8280Cw/MF8230Cn e-Manual Download