Canon I-SENSYS LBP 3310 Review-A concise disk is usually if ever you buy it got up along within the bundle. Utilize that small disk to setup Cannon i-SENSYS LBP3310 printer driver.
The Cannon i-SENSYS LBP- 3310 laser printer is ideal for workgroups or small jobs. The i-SENSYS LBP- a most severe along with 3310 workgroup printer delivers monochrome images having a regular dedication of 600 X – 600 dpi of 2400 x 600 dpi. The site that was main could be published out in 6.5 seconds. The Cannon i-SENSYS LBP-3310 pc laser printer includes a significant pace of 26 ppm for professions that are monochrome. As the multipurpose dish may cope with fifty sheets, the document tapes may cope with 250 sheets; there is a 250-linen recording dish also available. The Cannon i-SENSYS LBP-3310 includes an 8MB storage along with Hardware for accessibility. Probably the most severe every month responsibility period is 10,000 websites.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP 3310 Printer Specification
Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex) Yes , Automatic
Speed Monochrome Up to 26ppm Mono Print
First Page 6.5 Seconds First page
Product Group Output A4
Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
Warm Up Time 0 Seconds
Interface Type(s) USB
USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
Memory (Maximum) 8MB RAM
Operating Systems Supported Windows, Mac, Linux Compatible
Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP-3310
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP-3310
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP-3310, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP-3310 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP-3310, immediately.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3310 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||Download|
|LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|LBP3310 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
|LBP3310 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||Download|
|LBP3310 NetSpot Device Installer for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||Download|
|LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 User Guides||Download|