PIXMA MG3650 Driver Download
Attach quickly with clever tools and also the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Appreciate quickly, high quality print, copy as well as scan with 2-sided printing as well as optional XL ink cartridges.
- Develop and also publish attractive borderless photos.
- Print from as well as scan to your smartphone or tablet.
- Link easily to shadow storage space with PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Publish more pages for your cash with XL ink cartridges.
- Enjoy producing customized introductions cards.
Take a much more in-depth look into the Canon PIXMA MG3650.
Link, print, duplicate and also scan the way you desire with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that provides quick premium quality, indeterminate prints.
Easily print sensational borderless photos loaded with high levels of information, plus professional looking records with sharp message – thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and also around 4,800 dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono as well as 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless picture takes about 44 seconds.
Easily print as well as check making use of wise gadgets as well as Canon PRINT application – no net required with integrated gain access to point method.
You’re smartphone prepared and so is this printer. Just download and install the Canon PRINT app as well as you could publish as well as check utilizing your mobile phone or tablet computer, and directly gain access to cloud services. Built-in accessibility point mode produces an impromptu cordless network – so you could print and also scan directly without having to sign up with a Wi-Fi network or utilize the net.
Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing and also scanning with PIXMA Cloud Link.
With enhanced PIXMA Cloud Link you could print photos in secs from Facebook, Instagram as well as on-line photo cds; print/scan records to cloud solutions like GoogleDrive, OneDrive and Dropbox; and also connect and also send checked files/images straight via email– all without making use of a COMPUTER *.
Publish a lot more pages for your cash with optional XL ink cartridges and also auto 2-sided record printing.
Delight in minimal waste as well as optimum financial savings. Print much more pages for your money with up to 50% expense savings when you use optional XL ink cartridges and also save on paper with car 2-sided printing.
Have a good time creating customised greeting cards, calendars as well as more utilizing Easy-PhotoPrint+.
Have fun exploring your imagination with Easy-PhotoPrint+. You could conveniently make and also print greeting cards, photo collections and a lot more with this web-based solution, utilizing your personal images from your tablet, COMPUTER or the cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Specifications
- Print Resolution Up to 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Innovation 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and also Colour).
- Inkjet system with 2pl (minutes.) inks droplet dimension.
- ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Publish Speed Approximate. 9.9 ipm.
- Colour Publish Rate Approximate. 5.7 ipm.
- Image Publish Speed Indeterminate 10x15cm: Approx. 44 secs.
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- 2 Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter).
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG3650 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG3650 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG3650 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG3650
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3650 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG3650.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG3650 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG3650 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG3650
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG3650 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG3650 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3650 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG3650 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3650 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG3650 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG3650 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG3650 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG3650, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG3650 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG3650 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG3650 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG3650 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG3650, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.2||456 KB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.2||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.2||277 KB||Download|
|MG3650 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.9||18 MB||Download|
|MG3650 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1||37 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG3650 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1||48 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG3650 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|MG3650 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||14 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.2||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.2||236 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.2||213 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|